The Outback Comforter Queen 0°C Sleeping Bag is tailored to fit snuggly onto your queen camping mattress. With a flannel cotton lining, an all-cotton outer cover and 300gsm polyester filling quilted into position to ensure even distribution and warmth.
- Soft touch flannel poly/cotton inner lining for added sleep comfort and a nice warm feeling when you jump in.
- 300gsm high loft hollow chamber polyester fibre to trap warm air providing superior insulation and heat retention.
- The 300 gsm of polyester insulation is made up of two offset layers of 150 gsm to remove any cold spots caused by the quilt sewing lines, ensuring even warmth throughout.
- Rugged and secure auto-lock full-length zips for easy access.
- Velcro closure at the top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you, allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip.
- Eziglide zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging.
- Convenient carry bag for easy transport, pack away and storage.
- Designed to be all the camp bedding you need in its own easy to carry bag. Just add your pillows and you are set. Tailored valance pockets ensure the tailored comforter fits onto your queen size mattress or Anywhere Bed securely.
- Soft touch flannel lining is great to climb into even on cold nights, and the Outback Comforter is rated down to -5°C.